ELEWAYTION is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our customers whilst collecting information relevant to your shopping experience with us. We will never share the personal information that you share with us through www.elewaytion.com.
This information includes but is not limited to name, email address, phone and mobile phone numbers, home address, date of birth, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria, shopping history, and shopping preferences.
By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy.
We respect the privacy rights of our customers and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them. All the information provided to Elewaytion is used solely for our own purposes in ensuring we can provide you with the best shopping experience.
When We Collect Information
Collection of your personal information can occur through various interactions:
- When you visit and use our website;
- When you place an order with Elewaytion;
- When you register an online account with Elewaytion or send a request or applications for our products or services either electronically, by phone, or in person;
- When interacting with us on Social Media; communicating – whether online, over the phone, or in person – with our team members;
- When you participate in our promotions, competitions or special events;
- If you apply for employment with Elewaytion, including submission of any forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process.
Personal Information Collected
In order for us to provide for the best shopping experience, Elewaytion collects data relating to your personal information:
- For the processing and finalization of orders made with Elewaytion;
- For customisation of website material that will be most relevant to your interests;
- To equip Elewaytion with the tools needed for marketing purposes and branding;
- To provide customers with the products and services requested;
- To communicate with customers;
- To comply with laws or directions given by regulators and other authority figures.
Cookies & Computer Tracking
Elewaytion is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide these Services, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us at : email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, or delete your Personal Information, you may do so through your account settings, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to have your Personal Information updated as soon as possible. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choices About Use of Your Information
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
We offer you the chance to receive news and updates which we will send to you via email. These include alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions.
You can opt-out of receiving these updates at any time.
You can do so by either unselecting “Subscribe to our newsletter” during check out or click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our promotional emails. You can also email email@example.com with your request to opt out and we can manually remove your details from any future promotional contact lists. You can re-subscribe to this material at any time by following the same procedure. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes, including messages about your current Elewaytion account and services.
Security & Encryption
We use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information you input from your computer to our servers. We also restrict access to personal information and maintain technology products that prevent unauthorised access to our database. For details on our SSL certificate, click on the pad-lock icon near the URL.
Whilst we treat all your personal information with utmost care, no information transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or receive from us. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk. Elewaytion cannot be held accountable if there is an unforeseen security breach.
Third-Party Disclosure and Links
The Services may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Elewaytion. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party websites you visit.
Notice Concerning The Information Of Children
Elewaytion is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does not intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us if your child has provided Personal Information to us and we will delete the information.